Careers at Eurofins Clinical Genetics
Eurofins Clinical Genetics India Pvt. Ltd. as a member of the international company group Eurofins is a dynamic and ambitious company.
The Eurofins Group has grown rapidly in the last 20 years both through organic growth and strategic new acquisitions. We build on what we have already achieved and continue the trend of doubling our turnover every 5 to 6 years.
Eurofins Clinical Genetics India (ECGI) is among the pioneers in molecular genetic testing and carrier screening for health and patient care using high throughput next-generation sequencing (NGS) technologies in India. ECGI strives to make the molecular genetic testing process affordable and efficient with actionable information for clinicians, patient and researchers. The ECGI team and its collaborators across the globe have rich expertise and experience in implementation of Omics technologies to create innovative solutions for clinical genomics and genetics to improve patient’s outcome. ECGI helps decode the cause of disease at base level of DNA by applying big data analytic platform and building the biological database to provide a simplified report to the clinician to understand and manage genetic disorders.
ECGI is a part of Eurofins Scientific, which is the world leader in clinical genetics, genomics, diagnostics, food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing. It is also one of the global market leaders in agro science, discovery pharmacology and central reference laboratory services. Eurofins has over 23,000 staff and 225 laboratories across 39 countries.
Such an environment awakes a constant need for talented employees who take pleasure in working in a results orientated manner.
If you are looking for an employer, where input and good ideas are valued, where work is "more than just a job" and where active career development is possible, we look forward to getting to know you.
- Our biggest source of pride lies in the quality and diversity of our team.
- We believe there is no limit to what can be achieved when vision, motivation, and talent are amalgamated. A belief that every team member proudly shares.
- We offer an opportunity to talented professionals to work on exciting international projects and to be a part of the growth story at Eurofins.
- We offer an opportunity for all the team members to travel abroad to our locations in USA, Germany & Japan on a need basis.
- If you have what it takes to be part of a team of highly talented and trained individuals, if you enjoy the process of continuous learning, if you share the same passion and commitment to excellence that every team member is proud of, Eurofins may just be the place for you.
Current Openings :
1. Area Sales Manager- Clinical Genetics
- Should have at least 2-3 years of sales experience for new and emerging technologies of Clinical Genetics, Molecular Screening Program, Molecular Diagnostic tests etc and at least 3-6 month NIPT test or New born screening test sales experience
- Manage to achieve the Sales Target, cash-inflow, expanse control and long term business tie up Year-On-Year and promoting the Eurofins Clinical Genetics India Pvt Ltd to ensure systems and processes are implemented.
- Achieve the daily sales call numbers, create new accounts, and retain customer and dealers.
- Should have the experience to manage the channel partners and should be aware of all the terms and conditions and good network with IVF, Gynacologist, hospitals, private practitioners, Collection Centers.
- Devise and Implement plans based on competitor information to increase our market share and protect the profit and price drop
2. Scientist –Bioinformatics-Clinical Genetics
- Prepare workflow and technical documents for data reporting for customer. Software’s, tools and analysis, to be at par with competitors or better.
- Run industry standard pipelines, algorithms and tools to analyze NGS platforms data for clinical Genetics ; drives improvements to existing bioinformatics tools.
- Responsible for installation, up gradations for all the NGS tools required for Bioinfo in consultation of Manger-Bioinfo Clinical Genetics
- Able to produce scientifically and clinically meaningful content for gradation of report data and or format and its interpretations to bench mark the international standard as and when required.
- Preparation the required document for various regulatory process, like ISO, NABL, CLIA and CAP as per QA/QC requirement and should have through knowledge of regulatory requirement of clinical genetic testing