Domestic samples must be accompanied by payment in full.
- A completed test requisition form with patient signature
- The indication(s) for testing and/or appropriate Test Codes are required for billing and results interpretation.
If a Hospital/Corporate/Diagnostic Laboratory is sending sufficient testing volume per year, an institutional account may be set up. This offers the opportunity to receive monthly invoices instead of making individual payments.
Testing of a specimen will be initiated when a completed test requisition form along with consent form is received along with any one of the following:
- 100% advance payment through Cheque/DD/Wire Transfer made out to "Eurofins Clinical Genetics India Pvt. Ltd." for the full price of the test. Cheques are no longer accepted for international patients
- All Payments should be made in Indian Rupee.
- Valid credit card information (if applicable) with a signed client authorization to bill for services rendered
- Verification proof, that a wire transfer has been completed
Please contact email@example.com for further assistance.